Is Detoxication Necessary?
The best way to answer this question is using the analogy of the similarities between the human body and a car.
- The heart, which is the central component of the circulatory system, is the “engine” of the body.
- The brain is similar to the car’s computer system.
- The human body derives its source of energy from food. The power source of the car is fuel or electricity.
- The human respiratory system expels carbon dioxide. Cars have exhaust system to release carbon monoxide.
- The human skeletal system serves as the body's framework, providing support and structure for muscles, organs, and tissues. The axis of a car, which includes components like the chassis and suspension, provides the vehicle with structural support and rigidity.
Here Are The Reasons Why A Detox Is Necessary
- A car needs regular maintenance servicing to be in good running condition, after long mileage resulting in wear and tear. Your body too needs “repair” and maintenance to function optimally and stay in good condition.
- Cars have sensors to monitor performance. Similarly the body provides signs whether it is functioning optimally.
- Our health will break down suddenly if we do not take heed of the warning signs.
- Just as it is imperative to fill the car with the right grade of fuel as specified by the manufacturer, failing which the car will break down sooner or later, it is important to feed your body with the right choice of food beneficial for the human body.
Start with a Mini-Detox
Perhaps you are experiencing some signs your body is not functionally optimally and see a need to do a detox. The next step is to decide whether you are prepared to commit to a full 7 Day Detox Program (the best option). If you can't find the time or is hesitant to commit to a full detox, a mini-detox would be your next best choice.
The Mini-DRP is a tailored program for those with busy schedules. It can be done on a regular basis, such as every 2-3 months, and is easily incorporated into our daily schedule.
Although the Mini-DRP is a scaled down version of the full DRP, its components help to supply your body with high-quality nutrients that will help improve the health of your cells, tissues, and organs - leading to better function in all areas and support the body's natural ability to restore balance and heal itself.
NEWLIFE DR LYNN TAN’S 7 DAY DETOXIFICATION AND REJUVENATION PROGRAMME
What is the goal of an effective detox program?
The aim should be three-fold:
To support the body's natural ability to detoxify by eliminating toxins and restoring healthy function to the colon, liver and kidneys.
To provide plenty of high quality, essential nutrients.
To rebuild a weakened or suppressed immunie system.
Is the detox program safe and effective?
The DRP is a time-tested program that has proven to be effective in restoring health naturally and safely. It uses a combination of detoxifying therapies and essential nutrients to support the body in restoring balance to metabolic function, organs and tissues. The products and therapies used in the DRP not only stimulate detoxification, but also help to combat oxidative stress or free radical damage throughout the body, bring the body's pH back into balance, and reduce systemic inflammation in the body's cells and organs. All the above mentioned set the DRP apart from many seemingly similar programs in the market.
An integral part of the DRP is the use of Coffee Enemas in combination with the nutritional supplements and DRP diet plan.
Coffee Enema plays an important role in the detoxification of the body. The coffee enters the liver via the colon. This causes two effects: the dilation of the bile duct which enables the draining of the toxins from the liver, and the increase of the production of G.S.T (Glutathione S-Transferase) by 600% to 700%. The G.S.T. is an enzyme which helps to remove free radicals and other toxins from the blood.